When the South Carolina Radio Network was shut down—-Hall of Fame broadcaster Phil Kornblut was a talk-show host without a home. While we’ve always considered him a part of the family here at The POINT, we decided to make sure his 35 years of broadcasting to people of The Midlands and all over the Palmetto State wouldn’t be interrupted.
Phil will broadcast from The POINT studio every night—from 6pm-8pm. We’ll grow his program and do everything we can to provide the highest level of coverage of sports in our state. Local radio matters—and nothing is more local, than Phil Kornblut talking about sports every night from our studio.
If you missed it
Miss the big interview?
We take incredible pride at The POINT in getting the best guests on the air. The biggest complaint we've had in the past is sometimes, you miss the interview or sometimes, you want to share it with someone else. Now, you can! Welcome to "If you Missed It"...
US Senator and Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris called in and talked with Keven Cohen on The POINT Friday February 8th. It was the Senator’s first visit on The POINT. Feel free to give it a listen and share it with our blessings anywhere you’d like. We look forward to talking with all of the candidates for the 2020 SC Primary.
Keven Cohen had the chance to talk with South Carolina’s Senate Majority Leader Shane Massey. The two talked all about the merger for SCANA/Dominion as well as a big budget surplus and what to do with those dollars. Give it a listen and feel free to share it with others.
The POINT M-F schedule
|6am-7am||Doug Stephan Show|
|7am-9am||Mornings with Kev and Brian|
|9am-10am||The POINT’s LOCAL Experts|
|10am-Noon||The Brian Kilmeade Show|
|Noon-2pm||The Dennis Prager Show|
|2pm-4pm||The Dave Ramsey Show|
|4pm-6pm||The Afternoon Drive with Keven Cohen|
|8pm-11pm||The Michael Savage Show|
|11pm-1am||The Todd Schnitt Show|
|1am-6am||Red Eye Radio|
Check out our Weekend Shows
The POINT recommends
Latest News from the POINT
- Sen. says South Carolina education effort goes beyond just reformSince last week the hot topic in the state legislature has been education reform. Sen. Niki Setzler, D-Lexington, said what they hope to achieve goes ... read more
- Dept. of Commerce statewide tour to inspire innovationThe South Carolina Department of Commerce wants to help people with ideas bring those ideas to fruition. “Who wants to be relentless with us?” asked ... read more
- SCDNR secures federal funds to pay for Crab Bank restorationAfter nearly one year of efforts to raise money to save a sea bird nesting site in the Charleston Harbor, the South Carolina Department of ... read more
- SCRN Evening Newscast (AUDIO)Included in the evening’s final newscast: — SC House committee to consider bill banning minors from entering vape shops — The chairman of the South Carolina Secessionist ... read more
- Santee Cooper gives up license for unfinished VC Summer nuclear projectThe Santee Cooper board Monday voted to give up the federal license for the failed nuclear expansion project at the VC Summer plant in Fairfield ... read more