If you missed it
Miss the big interview?
We take incredible pride at The POINT in getting the best guests on the air. The biggest complaint we've had in the past is sometimes, you miss the interview or sometimes, you want to share it with someone else. Now, you can! Welcome to "If you Missed It"...
5th District US Representative Ralph Norman joined Keven Cohen on The Afternoon Drive Wednesday March 6, 2019 to talk about everything from the Democrats litigating vs. legislating, socialism, the economy and much more. Feel free to share with others.
The POINT M-F schedule
|6am-7am||Doug Stephan Show|
|7am-9am||Mornings with Kev and Brian|
|9am-10am||The POINT’s LOCAL Experts|
|10am-Noon||The Brian Kilmeade Show|
|Noon-2pm||The Dennis Prager Show|
|2pm-4pm||The Dave Ramsey Show|
|4pm-6pm||The Afternoon Drive with Keven Cohen|
|9pm-10pm||The Michael Savage Show|
|1am-6am||Red Eye Radio|
Check out our Weekend Shows
The POINT recommends
Latest News from the POINT
- Sen. says South Carolina education effort goes beyond just reformSince last week the hot topic in the state legislature has been education reform. Sen. Niki Setzler, D-Lexington, said what they hope to achieve goes ... read more
- Dept. of Commerce statewide tour to inspire innovationThe South Carolina Department of Commerce wants to help people with ideas bring those ideas to fruition. “Who wants to be relentless with us?” asked ... read more
- SCDNR secures federal funds to pay for Crab Bank restorationAfter nearly one year of efforts to raise money to save a sea bird nesting site in the Charleston Harbor, the South Carolina Department of ... read more
- SCRN Evening Newscast (AUDIO)Included in the evening’s final newscast: — SC House committee to consider bill banning minors from entering vape shops — The chairman of the South Carolina Secessionist ... read more
- Santee Cooper gives up license for unfinished VC Summer nuclear projectThe Santee Cooper board Monday voted to give up the federal license for the failed nuclear expansion project at the VC Summer plant in Fairfield ... read more